I just need to let you know that this will not be like that. {g} This is just a random collection of things I snapped in our garden in a briefly sunny moment last week.
Flowers which, I'm pretty sure, used to be called Montbretia but seem to have changed their name.
Everlasting sweetpea or something like that?
Um, a big yellow flower? I have lots of these and they are very cheerful.
Purple buddliah, Beloved of Butterflies,
White buddliah, Not So Beloved.
Errrr...a butterfly.
Another butterfly?
Oh, oh, I know this one! Feline, Domestic Shorthair! At least, that's what the vet calls her. {g}





6 comments:
What lovely photos!
Again, I notice we have some of the same flowers.
LOL - I was just lamanting to my MIL how I hadn't realized I had planted irises in my garden. She looked at me & said, "Are you sure those are irises? They look like glads to me." Um, yeah, glads, yeah that's what I meant! LOL
Dorothy, you do make me chuckle. As you know I love to garden also, but often do not know the names of what I have.
Thanks for sharing some of your garden.
Is that Montbresia what we call day lilies?
I am really bad with plant names. I am really bad with plants.
Love the photos!
Post a Comment