Make sure you get a LONG haired guinea pig who enthralls your children when they are 7 but bores them to tears by the time they are 13, so no one plays with them or brushes them any more. Then their long hair gets nice and matted.

Find an old washing up bowl and half fill with tepid water. Panic about which shampoo to use and then realise they were all tested on guinea pigs anyway so they are bound to be safe. {Duh!}
Thoroughly soak the terrified guinea pig. Shampoo and rinse. Repeat. Use conditioner for extra shine.
Make sure she doesn't escape by offering her favourite food: parsley.
Blow Dry. On warm obviously.
Beautiful. Now Madam, we have a special offer on manicures today. Would you be interested?








9 comments:
HA! Now I have it! Proof of your insanity! Now I KNOW you are as mad as me! LOL ;-)
The little guy seems to be taking well. He looks so fluffy in the last photo.
He looks adorable and fluffy in the last photo!
Ah Dorothy...what a cutie! I loved that third photo...it had me giggling!
You are a compassionate soul to bathe that little critter. I had to remind myself where I was though. At first I thought I was reading Jodie's blog! LOL
~Yvonne
Why do so many of your friends think I am a BOY guinea Pig, Dorothy?
I didn't even know you had such a creature... where have I been???
I WONDERED where this came from, I thought Jodi'd posted something on SHS that was part of my mass delete!
Too cute!
Very cute piggie!
Nice piggie what a good girl you are to behave for your bath. Seems half the people thought they were on my blog when they first saw you. maybe you can come visit our guinea pigs some day.
LOL cute pictures!
Post a Comment