Thursday, January 10, 2008

Attention All Lizzes!


Liz in Birmingham
Liz in Tulsa
Liz in Dublin

I think you're conspiring to confuse me.

I insist that you please identify yourself by location or otherwise when you leave comments here. It's just not fair to make me guess who you are every time. I know that all three of you have read my blog at various times, so it's doing my head in.

As we used to say when Margaret Thatcher was PM.
Or still, if we're a character in Eastenders.

Liz in Tulsa could at least sign off as Lizard, which is her family's term of endearment for her.

Liz in Birmingham, I just replied to your recent bizarre email about grouting, only to have it kicked back to me as undeliverable.

Oh and Liz in Dublin. I think it's time to lay off the Guiness.{g}

I feel like I'm trapped inside a Kafka novel.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for the great laugh from this post and the previous 2. What a good way to start my day!

Cynthia said...

LOL! Liz, Liz, Liz...... do they all like chocolate?

Jodi said...

It does all sound rather confusing.
signed,
Liz in NH