
I have no idea what I am doing.
I suppose most people's first blog entry is a little self-conscious and inept. At least I hope so.
Right now I have two kids I am supposed to be teaching, a sink full of dirty dishes, a business to run and roughly half a million emails to reply to, so what did I just do? Create a blog. Okay...
Something about us:
Romany, me - late (alright very late) forties, absurdly busy, getting more scatterbrained by the year, lurching from one crisis to the next, tired most of the time, but just starting to sing again after a busy decade and a half raising children.
Jamie, husband - early forties, handsome, only has 4 grey hairs, useless at DIY but a great musician (bass guitar), does something to do with computers all day (I have no idea what.)
Grace, daughter - 15, gorgeous, slim, talented singer, loves to draw, shy, has never lied...mainly because she's also autistic. (High Functioning Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
Jack, son - 12 and on the brink of manhood. Loves to read, play any kind of sport, very sociable, learning to play electric guitar. Would like to play computer games, if there was ever any free time on the computer. (Sorry, son.)
6 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!!! I've enjoyed your two posts so far. Not a bad start! :-) BTW, I'm Lisa & I'm on SHS as well. I've been reading about your blogging attempt today & thought I'd hop over & see what you'd done. :-) Of course, it's 1:30 here & about dinner time over by you. Hope you continue!
Lisa
my blog: http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/
Well, my dh has about 4 grey hairs, but he only has about 10 hairs. Okay, I'm exaggerating some, but don't tell him I said this!!
I'm messing around trying to perfect my links. I have no idea how to make my first entry. I feel it should be something SPECIAL, you know?
Thanks for the nudge in getting my own blog started. I'm SO glad you are back on the list!!!!
:)
Dorothy,
Welcome to the world of blogging! I have to admit that occasionally I leave all of the "work" undone so I can take a few minutes to sit down, put my feet up, and blog!
So glad you joined SHS again so we can know about your blog now!
Cynthia
Glad you are keeping a blog. They are a fun way to keep "in touch". Good job. It looks like you did a great job getting it all lined out.
Congrats on starting your blog! I've enjoyed reading your first two entries.
Jodi
Your blog looks great! I'm so glad you've started a blog and that you're back on SHS! I'm Lisa in Jax there and my blog is http://lisashomeschoolcircus.blogspot.com/
Blessings,
Lisa
Post a Comment