Friday, April 24, 2009

Can you let me know?

Several pictures from the post below simply aren't there. At least, the space for them is there, but not the photos. Can anyone tell me if they are missing for them too? Or is it something to do with my computer?

Thanks!

5 comments:

The Bookworm said...

All there for me. I'm using Firefox on a Mac.

Pamela said...

If you're referring to the 18 Years Old! Grace is an Adult! post, all the photos are there - there are thirteen of them, beginning with Grace sitting with her gifts and ending with the shot of her looking at her cake. There are no blank spaces, I know the ones you mean, a white blank with a little red X in the top corner. I've had that happen but it fixes itself in time, just some sort of a little computer glitch.

Missus Wookie said...

Yep all there for me with firefox on a mac.

Romany said...

Thanks for counting them, Pamela. Now I know it's just me. So weird.

Cynthia said...

Yep. They're all there when I look.