I'm enjoying some of the arrangements Jamie has written. They've made 'I surrender all' sound like the theme tune of a spaghetti western. You could almost see the tumbleweed. Mmmm....
Monday, July 06, 2009
My Life in Pictures
I'm enjoying some of the arrangements Jamie has written. They've made 'I surrender all' sound like the theme tune of a spaghetti western. You could almost see the tumbleweed. Mmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like you're making the most of the summer break from school
Ha! If only!
We don't finish schoolwork for another TWO WEEKS!
That's when summer starts for me.
With regard to the Wii (!)... Spike couldn't make the /w/ sound for many years, so my kids don't have the same problem as we don't wee, we pee!! It IS funny to me though... but nothing's quite so funny when you're laughing on your own! If you like Wii Fit, there's also a fabulous new 'game' out called EA Sports Active, and it takes exercising with the Wii up a notch!
Gotta love the to-do lists! Lovely handwriting, btw... mine is usually a scribbled mess quickly written while doing something else and not paying much attention.
WOW!!! sure glad the international school in Munich ended in June or we never would have gotten back to the States
What a busy season you're in, I can't keep up, will pray though!
Jodi
Post a Comment