Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What Did You Do At The Weekend?



I don't know about you, but we watched a World War One Dogfight at English Heritage's annual Festival of History.



Did you know that the Red Baron flew a triplane?

Well, you do now.


Did I mention, I like planes?

And do you know how many pictures I took of empty sky before I got the knack of capturing flying aircraft on camera? A digital camera with a significant delay?

Quite a lot. And Jack took that one!

Pfutt, Pfutt...neeeeeeowww!


This was a stunning display but I'll never be any good as an action photographer.

And Baron Von Richthofen is hit!

There was lots more to the day, but I'll save that for when I don't keep getting error messages...{g}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I want to see are the pictures of you wing-walking.

Lisa in Jax said...

Were you in a plane? On a big hill? It looks like you took these photos while in the air! Pretty cool!

Cynthia said...

Yes, I remember that you like airplanes. It was sure nice of your family to attend the event with you although I think that comment should written in the other post... oh well... I'll just post it here.

Kristine said...

SPECTACULAR photos!!!

Emily said...

Love it! Great pictures!