We went out for lunch on Sunday for our belated anniversary (27th, 20th and 12th). We had Buy One Main Course Get One Free Vouchers for Pizza Express. No expense spared for us!!!!
Here we are looking ancient.

Grace, our beautiful daughter

And just to show how photogenic the whole family is, here's one of Jack, waiting for his spicy meaty pizza.

Yeah, I know.
8 comments:
You guys look great together! Awesome picture.
Jack on the other hand... LOL
Tell Jack - thanks for the giggle early this AM here. ;-) And congrats on your anniversaries!
Jack is such a charmer :giggle:
Glad you had a good meal - all the tastier for being frugal. Congratulations again :)
AND you even managed to get photos of the two of you together during your romantic celebration....
LOVE Jack's sense of humor!
I have to say that you two look pretty good for "ancients". :) Looks like you had a great time together. We do anniversary celebrations with the children as well. It's all about family after all, isn't it.
Happy Anniversary!
You don't either of you look ancient at all and it's wonderful you've been married so long.
You're a beautiful family, even Jack- when he's not pulling faces VBG.
Happy Anniversary! I, for one, think you look great and not ancient at all. LOL
Jack always brings a smile to my face.
LOL, I was GOING to say how lovely the family picture is in the previous post. But these show the REAL family! Besides, Jack made me snort out my nose...
Post a Comment