
For all my American and Canadian Readers (or Aussies or Kiwis!) I would love to have a swap with one or two of you.
I enjoy reading Christmassy magazines (cooking, crafts, decorations etc) to get ideas and would enjoy seeing what's in fashion elsewhere this season. I mean, colours, recipes and other ideas.
I have a couple of our magazines ready to go in the post, to someone who'd like to send me a couple from their country. I could do this for one or two people. Anyone up for a swap? If you are, let me know. I'd need your email address initially and will email you to exchange snail mail addresses.
10 comments:
Sounds fun. jennifer.guyer@gmail.com
I'd love to swap with you. Christmas is about the only time I actually buy magazines; the rest of the time, I just hang out at the bookstore and free read!!
Pamela
we3camayas@yahoo.com
Hi Jen and Pamela,
You're on! I've sent you my address. Please send me yours and two magazines each will be wending their way to you shortly!
Yours went out in the mail today, Dorothy. Should keep you in reading material for a while!
Enjoy!
I'd be up for swapping with you. And, if you're already at your swap limit I could just pick one up for you and send it. What are the others sending you so I don't send the same one?
Pamela and Jen,
I've sent yours on to you by air mail so you should get them in a week or so.
Cynthia,
I am at my limit, I'm afraid. The postage today was horrible! If I think of this earlier next year I could send them surface mail, but that takes weeks. Don't worry about you sending me anything now.
I was shocked at the length of time the mail took as well. When we sent postcards from France they arrived here at home within 4 or 5 days. However, the postcard we sent from London on Oct 9th just arrived here last week.. over a month later.....
Cynthia, I guess you didn't hear about the postal strikes in the UK last month then?
I got my magazines in the mail today, Dorothy, thank you so much!! I can hardly wait to read them. I am so homesick for England just looking at the covers. I am horrified at the postage you paid and I'm sure you'll say the same when you get mine. I don't ever want to hear anyone say that the Royal Mail and the United States Postal Service are having financial difficulties!!
Have a wonderful holiday season - stretch it out as long as you can with all the lovely cooking and craft ideas that are coming your way.
Pamela,
Thank you so much for the magazines which arrived today! Yay! Now I can have a glimpse inside another country's way of celebrating again.
Looking forward to having an afternoon to myself so I can read them. Thanks again. I hope you are enjoying the ones I sent.
Post a Comment