The kids and I have horrible colds. Grace and Jack are getting better. We've been going to interviews etc but today I was able to curl up in a ball for most of the day, which was just as well as I've also lost my voice.{g}
We had soup for dinner. Default comfort eating. Your blackbean soup if you are reading this, Joelyn!
Jamie is doing some last minute work for the concerts this weekend. The kids are both out socialising this evening.
And in a sudden fit of decisiveness, I've started up a new yahoo group for mothers who have completed home educating their children are transitioning out of full time home education into...something else! I needed to find a peer group. LOL!
If that's you, come on over to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MumsMovingOn/
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I had to look up "paracetamol"--I had a feeling it was something that would be familiar under a different name over here--yep, it tylenol (or acetaminophen)! Hope you feel better soon.
I hope you guys get over your colds quickly.
You're good Paula.... I never imagined it would be meds. I thought for sure it had to refer to something yummy to eat
I had that last week! A very nasty cold, starting to feel better now.
Hope you all feel better soon.
Hope the new group goes well, that is something I could have done with a few years ago! LOL, now I need a group that tells me how to deal with a teenage ASD + ODD who got into very serious trouble in the weekend!
Too many grey hairs...
I've got it too. Can just about type with a wodge of tissue wedged between my glasses and one eye.
When I can see I'll join your group, if I'm allowed since I didn't technically finish he'ing my children, I just gave up ;)
Yes, does "HE'ing for a long time before giving up" count?
Hope you are over the cold soon. Tevye has it too, which is a pain as we are going away tomorrow for a weekend without children.
Hope you're feeling better now. Prayers or the weekend concerts. Good that you started a moving on group. I will join in a few years!
Hope you're feeling better SOON!
So when we come over in a week or so, will there still be leftovers???
We have a pot of black beans on our own hobb as we speak...
Joelyn,
Is it just you and Scott or are the children coming over too?
You'll be pleased to know that the colds have all gone so we won't infect you guys.{g}
Looking forward to seeing you!
Post a Comment