So, I was on the phone the other day listening to a friend chatting....on and on...something about her mother-in-law and a frog.
When I got off the phone, I looked at what I'd been doing, fiddling with my fridge magnets while she talked. Apparently, my subconcious had written a message to my conscious mind.
I'm not sure I like those two getting together behind my back.
LOL! We had some of those for a while, but my subconscious never could compose an understandable sentence. Heck, I can barely do it when I'm trying. lololol!
7 comments:
Hilarious - I need to buy some of those little words - no on second thought I need to NOT buy any little words for my fridge.
LOL! We had some of those for a while, but my subconscious never could compose an understandable sentence. Heck, I can barely do it when I'm trying. lololol!
Disaster Always Next - I love it!! This just makes me laugh. I am so right with you babe. :)
Duckabush Blog
You are too funny! And I can't have anything on my fridge because it's stainless steel and nothings sticks . . .
Truer words were never subconciously written on a fridge.
::snicker::
LOL! Me... I just do the laundry while I'm talking on the phone.
Post a Comment