Jack experimenting with the new camera.
The tide is in at Rockham Beach.
Jamie looking handsome.
Jack holding up the world.
Skimming stones into the sea one evening.
Clambering over rocks. Just for the fun of it.
Lundy Island in the distance.
Another glistening golden evening.
Thank you God, for holidays.
4 comments:
Oh, STUNNING pics with your new camera! My date function on mine has broken. If I tell dh, he'll want to run out and buy me a new camera--perhaps I should be considering what I'd like first. (Will you send me an email telling me about your new camera? Rom828 at embarqmail dot com
And that's a Q in embarQmail there...)
Hysterical pic of Jack and the world, and I rather like the pic of Jamie in the street with Jack! He looks strong and mysterious in those dark glasses!
These are incredible photos, Dorothy. I hope you're keeping them in a scrapbook or going to make a book of your blogs.
We just have pictures of the mud in our front yard. Not quite as impressive.
Beautiful pics!! Absolutely gorgeous! What were they doing that they needed to wear wet suits?
Great pictures, Dorothy!! I loved every one. What a lovely time you all had.
Bottle it up in deed!
Post a Comment