Jamie recently took Grace and her best friend, Beccy, to a Brooke Fraser concert in London. Brooke is a an excellent worship leader from New Zealand and author of a wonderful new-ish song called 'Hosanna' which we all love in our family. If you need a lift this morning, just go ahead and LISTEN HERE
*
Grace was so looking forward to hearing her sing it live. It was a pity then, that the whole set was a secular one. We had no idea she was a well known secular artist as well as being a Worship Leader in NZ with Hillsong!
They had fun though. Shepherd's Bush was full of kiwis that night!
*
PS Yes we did that song at Life-Songs.
And sang it in church in Oxford last week.
And Tim Hughes sang it at Worship Central on Wednesday.
I tell you, it's a GREAT song to sing, and it can stand a whole bunch of different arrangements.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing that video! I've not heard of Hillsong, but I found a few of their cds at our library and added them to our reserve list. I think that my dd will love them, and since she's under the weather it will be great to have encouraging music to listen to. Thanks!
I'm glad they had fun even if it wasn't the music they thought it was going to be. It IS a pity...
Stephanie,
I'm glad you found Hillsong. We love their style. I hope your dd does too.
Oh my, Grace looks so grown up in this pic for some reason! It all goes so quickly. I wonder if my dd will want to be going to concerts soon.....
Post a Comment