Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Scenes From A Crowded Rehearsal Room

Grace looks worried in this picture!What did Jamie just say?
Umm, you want the drums to do what?
I think they're all worried about Jamie's complicated arrangements!
Not me, says David! I know exactly what I'm doing!It'll be alright on the night.

10 comments:

Cynthia said...

Isn't it amazing how it all does seem to come together!

momma24 said...

I am excited to hear how it went. I am praying for you guys.

Paula said...

I wish I could come to your performance!

Anonymous said...

It'll be fine. But hey, leave the bicycle at home, OK?

jackie
x

Jodi said...

Praying and excited for you all!!!!!!

Lisa in Jax said...

I'm praying that everything went well for your concert! It sounds like such a wonderful thing.

Alexandra said...

Look forward to hearing more! Looks like a fun hard working group.

Do you by any chance know of an inexpensive blog/web design expert in England? My sister is having a rough time launching her site for her English Tutoring business. She lives in Bromley. I've been encouraging her to use Blogger or Word Press, but I think she'd rather stick with this website she put together(which sounds like a real pain). Thanks in advance Dorothy. : )

alexandra3468 at gmail dot com

Jan said...

Looking forward to hearing how it went.

Romany said...

Thanks everyone, for your support. I appreciate it!

Sorry, Alexandra, I don't really know anyone for your sister.

Alexandra said...

Okay, thanks anyway. :)