The sun came out last weekend so Jamie and I shot out of the door to drive somewhere we'd never been before and go for a walk together.
The kids looked relieved when we told them they were not expected to join us.
The church has what I guess is a Saxon tower, complete with doves.

This was a very, very quiet Sunday. There was no one around except us and a few sports cars which slid through the village.
What do you mean, 'Weren't there any walls?'
5 comments:
Lovely! That is what I need to do, convince hubby to go for some nice walks with me. Sadly, I'm not sure how successful I will be at the moment.
Glad to see there was a wall ;-)
I love to do this too! ;-) Really like the wall photo & noticed it up there on your header. Very nice! I like old walls too. LOL
I love seeing pictures from your neck of the woods. Thanks for sharing. I really do want to visit someday.
I love your photos. Even if I haven't been commenting over the last few months I've tried to keep up. I love seeing views of your world. I'm always taking photos of things like this... old buildings, houses, fences, trees... lol
Beautiful pictures.
It's nice that you can get out without the kids sometimes now!
Post a Comment