LOL! What did you put in those veggies.
I love it, looks just like the faces my sons pull when faced with veges they don't like
I get such a kick out your son, D. What a hoot!
You made me laugh. What a great series of photos!
What a doll Jack is to continue letting you take pics of him after two years!!! LOL, funny post!
Well he certainly enjoyed those, didn't he. Better make them again today!
Jack is a born preformer! I love to see his photos - always full of zeal.
Post a Comment
| Previous | Home | Next |
7 comments:
LOL! What did you put in those veggies.
I love it, looks just like the faces my sons pull when faced with veges they don't like
I get such a kick out your son, D. What a hoot!
You made me laugh. What a great series of photos!
What a doll Jack is to continue letting you take pics of him after two years!!! LOL, funny post!
Well he certainly enjoyed those, didn't he. Better make them again today!
Jack is a born preformer! I love to see his photos - always full of zeal.
Post a Comment