Monday, December 07, 2009

Photos

Trying to find a good photo of the kids for Christmas cards. Jamie and I have long since absented ourselves from these. {g} They are both very conscious of their teenage skin problems.
We probably won't use these because Jack's hair is cut out of the pics.

But I thought they were cute.

Jamie tutoring Jack through Maths GCSE. Can you see the faint attitude of martyrdom on Jack's face?
It's Jamie I feel sorry for. LOL!

4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

I feel sorry for Wookie for the same reason... but I do think Ewok's look of utter despair at the utter incomprehensible and unending questions is more pitiful than Jack's... or maybe you didn't photograph that one?

Card photos are happening here too :sigh:

Cynthia said...

We still have to take a Christmas picture, too.... need to find some time to get all of the kids together... it sure does get harder as they get older.

Debbie said...

I like the photos of the kids. Upper level math is a tough one.

Jodi said...

Jack looks downright pained!