Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blogger Improvements


So, am I the  last person to find out that blogger has a new updated version of the editing page?
Just playing with the new features. I love like the new strike-through thingy.

I wonder if paragraphing after photos works now? Yay! They do!!!!

Some things are faster, some slower and when I clicked on publish, I just lost the page. Mmmm. Let's try again. Yes, it's working fine now!

Windy, you need to update your post editor to 'fully featured' or whatever it's called. Unfortunately, I can't remember how I did it now. Somewhere in Settings?

8 comments:

Serenata said...

Oh this sounds good, I've always wondered how to do the strike through thingy. Now how to find it?

Romany said...

Go to Settings and somewhere on that page there is the option to tick a box for the new improved version.
Simple.

berrypatch said...

Nope - you're not the last one. I think it's me! Thanks for the heads up! Off to go figure it out now...

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

::snort:: I thought I was the last and that was a month or so ago. It didn't help me with the spacing and loading photos via blogger one bit...BUT I did find out how to get an embed link at Picasa and I can put photos where I want them that way.

I like your new blog look. LOVE the candle photo. I miss burning candles in our home.

Romany said...

Well, you could have TOLD us all about it DeEtta! {g}

I wonder why it's eliminated paragraphing issues and made my pics so much easier to load but not yours? weird. The only problem with it for me is that the spell check button seems to not be there in the upgraded version. (Something I've come to rely on! LOL!)

Renee said...

I think I'm last since I wasn't aware of it..... off to go find it now and see if it's easier or not for me.

Kristine said...

Dorothy, I'm not seeing what you are talking about either. However, I learned the code for strikeout by googling. :)

I love your new blog look too, the background, the photo.

I'm catching up, haven't been reading blogs in awhile. Lovely photo of Grace and Jack, wonderful to see what they are doing with Life Songs. Your readers have been following this for a year, so we are probably not as surprised as you seem to be, lol!!! We've seen it coming! Praise God for His abundance of blessings on your family!!!!

Romany said...

Kristine,

Just go to Settings, then Basic, then down the page you'll see a query 'Select Post Editor'. Click on 'Updated Editor'. It's a big improvement on the old editor.