Thursday, February 05, 2009

Set List From Life-Songs 2

Wonderful, So Wonderful (Beautiful One) - Tim Hughes
Almighty God, My Redeemer - Darlene Zschech
Son of God - Vicky Beeching
You Lived, You Died - Paul Baloche
When I Call on Your Name (I've Found a Love) - Ben Cantelon
I See the King of Glory (Hosanna) - Brooke Frazer and Hillsong
See His Love - Tom Lockley
What Can Wash Away My Sin? - Robert Lowry
I Need You to Love Me - Barlow Girls

Testimonies

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole C Mullin
Welcomed In to the Courts of the King (Facedown) - Matt Redman
Even Though I Walk (Never Let Go) - Matt Redman
God of This City - Bluetree
Knocking on the Door of Heaven - Cantellow and Redman
Take the Shackles off my Feet - Warren Campbell
Living to Make Your Name High - Hillsong
I Lay my Life Down (One Way) - Houston and Douglass
Everyone Needs Compassion (Mighty to Save) - Fielding and Morgan

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

What a wonderful line up of songs!

Cynthia said...

Great lineup! If we ever find ourselves over there when you're in need of a keyboardist at least I would know the songs (LOL)! Our 5 yo loves to sing Mighty to Save. It's one of his favorites when he "leads" worship!