What a great night we had. Musicians: Bass, lead and rhythm guitars, keys, drums, percussion and sax. Four people just sang.
The hall was packed. God was praised. Testimony was given.The songs were great. The team was excellent actually! I know I'm biased but this band is GOOD!
The Boys are back in town! Two brothers who tried to dodge the camera but eventually gave in.

Gracie led 'Take The Shackles off My Feet So I Can Dance" which was a popular Mary Mary hit (in the secular market) here a couple of years ago.

Not great pictures, taken during the rehearsal. I was too embarrassed to take more during the concert, but it was videoed. Not seen it yet.
The hall was packed. God was praised. Testimony was given.The songs were great. The team was excellent actually! I know I'm biased but this band is GOOD!
The Boys are back in town! Two brothers who tried to dodge the camera but eventually gave in.
Gracie led 'Take The Shackles off My Feet So I Can Dance" which was a popular Mary Mary hit (in the secular market) here a couple of years ago.

Not great pictures, taken during the rehearsal. I was too embarrassed to take more during the concert, but it was videoed. Not seen it yet.
TIRED this morning. Grace and Jamie left here at 8.30 am to get to a rehearsal for this morning's service. Then, afterwards, it's a potluck lunch and a discussion about how to move music forward at our new church!
14 comments:
Oh so glad it went well! I thought of you last night and hoped it would - may today go well too.
So glad to hear the concert went well
Oh Praise God it went so well! I was thinking of you all day yesterday & praying. ;-) Any chance some video will make it to YouTube or some place similar so we can have a peak? ;-)
Hi Lisa,
It depends on the quality of the sound recording of the video. We've not heard it yet!
Praying for your mother, btw.
Fabulous, Dorothy! We're so excited to be even a little part of this event.
Yippeeeee so glad that the concert went well, better than well... sounds like it was fabulous!
jodi
Well done guys.
And now you have plenty of time to review and discuss, as you will be snowed in for three days!
Jackie
Sounds fantastic. So glad it went well.
Dorothy, Praise God! This is wonderful. :)
I'm glad the concert went well and you had a full house!
Great pictures. Grace looks like a natural. Glad all went well as far as attendance. I'd love to hear them as well.
Fantastic! What a joy to watch the fruit of your faithfulness exhibit itself.
Whee!! Awesome news.
LOVE the pics!
Post a Comment