I guess if the lowly crock-pot can have a blog of it's own, cupcakes can too. LOL
Is that actually a cup cake? I thought cupcakes were ... well ... cup shaped?Y'live and learn :0)
Jackie, 'cupcakes' are just American for 'fairy cakes'. (Usually bigger.)If you go to the site you can see she used heart shaped silicone containers.DeEtta, I'm thinking of starting a nutmeg blog with 365 recipes using nutmeg. Only kidding! I'm sure it's already been done!{g}
Fairy cakes??? I like that much better than cupcakes; sounds much more quaint and femine.
Post a Comment
| Previous | Home | Next |
4 comments:
I guess if the lowly crock-pot can have a blog of it's own, cupcakes can too. LOL
Is that actually a cup cake? I thought cupcakes were ... well ... cup shaped?
Y'live and learn :0)
Jackie, 'cupcakes' are just American for 'fairy cakes'. (Usually bigger.)
If you go to the site you can see she used heart shaped silicone containers.
DeEtta, I'm thinking of starting a nutmeg blog with 365 recipes using nutmeg.
Only kidding! I'm sure it's already been done!{g}
Fairy cakes??? I like that much better than cupcakes; sounds much more quaint and femine.
Post a Comment