Oh please guys, just one?
Jack, just stand next to your sister.
Stop it! Can you put your arm around her or something?
Not like that! Oh man....
I guess that will have to do.
.
I took 2 dozen photos and they were all like this.
.
Whilst it does annoy me that I can't get the photo I have in my mind's eye to have for posterity, I guess the fact that they laughed all the way through this procedure demonstrates the kind of relationship they have, after all! {LOL!}
5 comments:
I really like the top shot; although the photographer didn't center it :)
This reminds me of when my children were all very little. Trying to get a good picture of them without crying, moving, being silly,wandering away- with all looking at the camera.
No easier when they're teens, just different!
LOL! It's a normal thing, I think. In years to come you'll probably get better ones (LOL)! My girls don't mind posing together now that they don't live together! They got along fine when they were both at home, but now they are even more close... to my knowledge, neither considers the other any annoyance any more (LOL)!
Those are cute, especially the last one. I am forever telling my son to hug his sister. With my two there is a big age difference, so it's just as difficult to get them to pose together nicely for pictures.
LOL! Even though they're not "perfect", it looks to me like two siblings who enjoy one another!
Post a Comment