Happy birthday, Dorothy! I don't think you look 52 :). And I wouldn't even dare to try to establish a Wii Fit age.
PS. My brother was very indignant today when he discovered I knew a former member of one of his favourite bands and his wife ... "you mean you have known them for years? And you never told me!!!!" Apparently he saw them at Friars Square in Aylesbury years ago. Not sure if Jamie was still playing then.
You're so funny. And you don't look a day older than me, even though I feel about 97. But decrepitation looks better on some of us than others (you & me, we're the some, not the others).
Don't you just wonder what I'm going on & on about sometimes?
Grace comment, oh my! It led me to ask my dd what age she thinks wii fit would give me assuming we had one. She said 29 or 50. Clueless how she came up with that combination!
I am hopefully getting wii "my personal trainer" today or next week. I wonder if it will predict my age?
10 comments:
Great pic Dorothy. Happy Birthday
You look beautiful to me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dorothy! Hope you get to do something nice today and have a great time. - Deedee
(PS-I count you a friend too, despite differences! :o)
Happy birthday, Dorothy! I don't think you look 52 :). And I wouldn't even dare to try to establish a Wii Fit age.
PS. My brother was very indignant today when he discovered I knew a former member of one of his favourite bands and his wife ... "you mean you have known them for years? And you never told me!!!!" Apparently he saw them at Friars Square in Aylesbury years ago. Not sure if Jamie was still playing then.
Happy Birthday Dorothy!
Wii Fit often gets confused by ages... You don't look 52 to me :)
Happy Birthday!!!!! ;-)
Happy belated birthday! "You look mahvelous!" as Billy Crystal would say. :)
You're so funny.
And you don't look a day older than me, even though I feel about 97. But decrepitation looks better on some of us than others (you & me, we're the some, not the others).
Don't you just wonder what I'm going on & on about sometimes?
Happy B-Day!
I think your face looks much more like 42! I can only imagine how old Wii Fit would think I am...
Happy Birthday (although a little late)!
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
Grace comment, oh my! It led me to ask my dd what age she thinks wii fit would give me assuming we had one. She said 29 or 50. Clueless how she came up with that combination!
I am hopefully getting wii "my personal trainer" today or next week. I wonder if it will predict my age?
Post a Comment