But I did have a WONDERFUL weekend of surprises.
Mind you, I did get a bit worried when Grace told me I needed to shave my legs for one of them. And then appeared unsure about quite how many of my clothes I'd be removing during the course of the day. {gulp!}
All was well though! {g} I'll blog about it soon, when I have time.
However, in the mean time, I want to show you one of the places we went to on Saturday evening.
Yes, that's Oxford Gaol.
The medieval prison.
3 comments:
I love the pictures you show! As my little Canadian community is getting ready to celebrate 175 years, your picutes always drive home the 'newness' of our little city to me.
I hope you had a great weekend of celebration...looking forward to hearing about it!
That's interesting, Bonni! Funnily enough, the oldest house I've ever lived in was one in Streetsville, Ontario, which was built in 1869!
Thanks for dropping by!
Dorothy
So glad you didn't have to stay the night there!
Post a Comment