Saturday, June 16, 2007

Woman Has Mid-Life Crisis In Hair Salon!

And here is today's news.

A middle-aged Mother of Two from Oxfordshire went berserk in a hair salon today and had her hair unexpectedly chopped off and highlighted! Her husband blamed it on the little known medical condition, Advancing Decrepitude.

'I don't know what happened!' she told us earlier today.
'One minute I had long auburn hair, the next I was telling the hairdresser all kinds of madness. I think it must have been something she put in my tea. And now look at me!'

Here's the Before picture:

And here's the After picture.
'Unfortunately, there is no known cure for Advancing Decrepitude,' said to a spokesman for the British Medical Association in an offical statement.

...That was the News.
And now for the Cricket scores...

18 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh your hair is beautiful! It's youthful and bouncy! ~Yvonne

Bonni said...

It looks great! What a great length! I wish my hair would do that wave-y thing.

Gilda said...

Dorothy,
I think it looks great. I love it!
Gilda

Renee said...

I think new do is outstanding. You do not look a 1/2 century old - not a bit...woo hoooo

The Bookworm said...

Scrumdillyumptious :)

Anonymous said...

Dorothy,
I love your new look! Very chic!

Diann said...

I love your new cut and color! It looks great on you. You do need to post a picture from the front, though. The profile pictures don't do you justice.

Anonymous said...

Dorothy, I think you have just stumbled upon the best anti-aging technique out there---a lovely new haircut! I love it!

Debbie said...

Oh, Dorothy!, You look wonderful! I love the new hair style. If you have to go berserk...that is a nice way to do it! Well done!

Emily said...

Oh Dorothy! I LOVE your new hair style! It looks so beautiful!

Kristine said...

LOVE it, Dorothy! What a fun way to celebrate your upcoming birthday!

Serenata said...

That's why I keep away from hair salons! LOL

Actually it looks great - it must feel lighter as well.

Anonymous said...

Smashing Dorothy - I think it really suits you! Liz

Anonymous said...

Oh, cute, cute, cute!

We need to see it from the front too -- you look like you're racing off to a Big Party or a Hot Date.

But you look great from the side - 50 years old & only one chin - what an accomplishment! Decreptitude: pfffftttt.

Jodi said...

I like it a lot!

Wishing you a very, very, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy in WA said...

Dorothy!!! I absolutely love it. Your hair is gorgeous. The highlights are just perfect and the length is fantastic. I hope you really enjoy it and feel just gorgeous as you smash into that birthday. :)

Romany said...

Thanks everyone!

I had a brilliant day yesterday to celebrate, though the birthday is actually today, Sunday.

Will blog later.{g}

Dorothy

Cynthia said...

Dorothy,
I LOVE the new do! Is that natural curl/wave? I love the color and the style!