I can't sit him on my lap and cuddle him any more because he's 11 stone and shaves.
You'd think, after three days of labour and a failed epidural, I'd get at least 16 years of babyhood out of the deal. But no.
Here's my young man, dragged out of bed at an uneathly hour, to be showered with gifts before Grace gets whisked off to college in her taxi.
Grace's necklace appears to be dangling in her cereal. Jack loves his presents.
Poor boy. This has to be the worst decorated cake in the history of birthdays. And he made most of those cookies himself before Christmas. Still, not too bad a deal as Jamie took him and two friends off to a big indoor climbing complex for some practice.
Here they are, back from climbing and ravenous.
I wonder what he's wishing for?
'I wish, I wish... my mum would stop taking photos of me and putting them on her blog!'
Sorry, boys! I mean, Men!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jack!
Happy Birthday, Jack!
Ah - I vote that you get to hold him until he's at least 21. It seems fair to me. Happy Birthday Jack.
I love the "attitude" in the photo in your header - it says "You did What!" to me! LOL
I need to figure out how to do something with my blog - the boxes are driving me batty....but not batty enough to figure it out - yet. LOL
Happy Happy birthday Jack! Also, my kids would agree that I take too many pictures too!
HAHA!! As soon as I read, "What could Jack be thinking," my FIRST thought was, "That mom will NOT take blog pictures of me this year!"
And then I read that you guessed that too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!!!!
Happy b-day. Great pictures, LOL. Shaving, yikes! My son is ten and I can't believe in only four short years I'll be parenting a shaver.
I wish that time would slow down, too!
Looks like Jack had a nice birthday! Shaving,yikes, I hope revor does not need to soon? Oh dear here am now with new worries about how an AS child who dislikes touch, haircuts and change of any sort will contend with the things adolescence brings on. Oh my, oh my!
Back to your blog. Sounds like Grace is doing well. So sorry to hear that you've had an awful experience with relatives.
Post a Comment