Monday, November 17, 2008

Beautiful Me

I'm so beautiful, I must just admire myself in this window.

Look at my lovely, long neck.

My gorgeous plummage.

Hang on a minute, I must just fix something. There...

...I'm ready for my close-up now.


Pictures from the Organic Free-Range Child Farm, which is what I call the Montessori School where Jack studies Science once a week with other home-educated teenagers.
I'm not sure which IGCSE's the peacock is studying for.

8 comments:

Renee said...

How beautiful

Renee said...

How beautiful

Paula said...

Your pictures reminded me of a long-ago visit to England--we went to a house called Groombridge Place, and there were peacocks all over. I remember one making a very loud sound--something like a roar! Groombridge had special meaning to my family as some long-ago ancestor lived there; his illegitimate son figured he had better prospects in America, so here we are!

Jackie said...

No, not sure about his academics, but what a hat he has! The kind of thing you need for a wedding, don't you agree? I'm thinking it would be a mother of the bridegroom hat, so you'll have to keep this bit of inspiration on the go until Jack's wedding.
You must be very proud. :0)

Jackie

The Bookworm said...

Vocational GCSE in health and beauty, I'd say. (And yes, there is such a thing!)

Cynthia said...

What a hoot!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Fun photos! I loved the dialogue as well.

Jodi said...

Wonderful pictures. One can only imagine what the peacock is thinking.