Thursday, January 29, 2009

If you don't like the Churchill Quotes, try these.

Random quotes of the day:

'The mechanic says that noise is normal.'
'Oh no, my bra just died.'
'Are you sure Jack's yours?' (A reference to our birth certificate fiasco)
'I can't make my Mohican stand up any more.'
'Can you take a picture of chiaro scuro?'


And the answer to that last question is, apparently you can.

5 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

And the answers????? Or do I have to wait for another post?

ARE you sure Jack is yours? Wookie once turned to me and told me emphatically that Ewok was DEFINITELY mine, whilst I hadn't been aware of any doubt...

Hope life calms down for you (and me!).

Oh and I think Meeting approve and they have said they appreciate, although they did look nonplussed when I announced that, "I think I should give up responsibility for Lent" Should change my life hmm? :)

Romany said...

Mrs W, after 3 days of labour, you tend not to make mistakes.LOL! Born In A Blizzard is definitely ours. Grace just asks weird questions.{g}

Have you ever *tried* being irresponsible? I wonder if it's even possible now.

Maybe you, me and K should have a Day Out In London being as irresponsible as we can, before our decrepitude finally overtakes us and prevents such things. (And can the day please involve several trips to Krispy Kreme Emporiums?)

I've always wanted to rattle a stick across the gates of Buckingham Palace.

Maybe we could all go out with wet hair?

I can feel another blog post coming on.

Renee said...

While I don't know for certain that Jack is yours :) , he certainly is Jamie's son.

Paula said...

We live in a strange world where it takes a piece of paper before people will believe that a child is really ours...

Kristine said...

Renee, LOL. I could always say that about Holly. When she was little, a friend used to call her Robertina. (Um, not that she was Jamie's, but that she looked exactly like my own dh!--Of course, both Holly and the little neighbor baby looked exactly like the milkman, but that's another story.)

Dorothy, I love this picture of Jack, I love the dark background, the shadows on his face. That's what I really was coming here to write about.