Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Images of Spring Part 2

Lush growth, changeable weather and a scarecrow. Fields of oilseed rape flowering bright yellow.


5 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Stunning. Green. I can hardly wait to live where there are trees and mountains and green.....ah...

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOL I tried to send a response to your question re rent twice...but I keep getting a "non deliverable" message. We have prayed about renting. We want to try to sell first as we've been long distance landlords before and it's not something we want to do again. The housing market here hasn't really changed for houses in our mid-price range....we shall see.

Cynthia said...

LOVE how spring looks in your part of the world.

Alexandra said...

So lush! It reminds me of the Pennsylvania countryside. our area is dry and scrubby. Why the pilgrims decided to land here is beyond me! LOL. It's difficult to grow things.

Kristine said...

Wow, that last photo is gorgeous. Love your clouds too, so picturesque.