Sunday, April 26, 2009

Working Lunch Photo - Blog Challenge

I so enjoyed this photo of Jackie's, which has the title Working Lunch, that I thought it might be fun to have a Blog Challenge for photos of that title. Anyone can participate. It doesn't have to be a gardening theme. Just take a photo of a quick lunch of yours in a setting which relates to you. Some project you are working on, or something that reflects your work at home or with your family.

We've been doing a lot of gardening this past week as the sun came out and it was Spring! This is a little corner of our cold, dark garden and I'd potted up some extras of the strawberries and chives, which do so well here, to give away. Some of the few things that do grow here! (Moss does very well, too!)

So, here's my photo!

The lunch is dandelion coffee and a cheese and ploughman's pickle sandwhich on seeded bread. None of it home-made, Jackie.{g} But I have high hopes for some home-grown tomatoes this summer. (I always do!)

.

How about it? Want to join the challenge and post a photo of a working lunch of yours this week? Let me know through the comment section and I'll come and visit your blog!

7 comments:

Wild Homeschool Family said...

Praying for a drier summer for you all!

Paula said...

Oh I would love to do this. Photo's aren't my strong point, but I'll watch for an opportunity.
Here in Southern California I have ripe blueberries on one very confused bush (blueberries are obviously not a southern plant, and don't know what to make of our mild winter) and strawberries and raspberries ripening--I'm hoping for tomatoes as well, although my plants never last long here--they get attacked by some kind of blight.

wdworkman said...

I posted mine. (It's not as fun as gardening.)

Serenata said...

I'm up for a challenge - will try and do one tomorrow! (Wednesday)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I was thinking I wanted to do this and wasn't going to find time take a photo that showed a working lunch...but realized I posted a photo last night/early this a.m. that IS what my working lunch looked like yesterday. LOL Here's the link. http://not2many.blogspot.com/2009/04/do-next-thing.html

Serenata said...

Picture posted on my blog Dorothy

Missus Wookie said...

Done :) Made me laugh as almost all my lunches are working ones!