Sunday, October 04, 2009

Montreux

This is the sort of thing Jamie was doing when he was away in Montreux, on lake Geneva.
No Smoke On The Water this time. (It's a guitarist thing.) And this is the sort of thing I was doing while he was away! LOL!

Every night, when I spoke to Jamie while he was away, he waxed lyrical about the beauty of this town. He really wants us to go on a romantic trip there some time. Sounds lovely. Unlikely, but lovely. I'd like to stay in that house right there, please.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh no, that riff's going to go round my head for the rest of the day...

Looks lovely though.

Alexandra said...

"We all came out to Montreux on the Lake Geneva shoreline to make records with a mobile..."

Ha, ha, couldn't resist.

Wild Homeschool Family said...

Wow, that last picture is beautiful!