You know, there I was, minding my own business, chatting to Trevor, Hayley, Colin and Tristan about snow and ice and they promised me a holiday in Britain in the springtime! Well, naturally, I expected to travel British Airways First Class. Next thing I knew, Jodi was unceremoniously stuffing me into an envelope and I was in the baggage hold of some lower class aircraft.
Me? A Puddle Duck, in a BAGGAGE HOLD? What were they thinking?
Watch what you're doing with that peanut butter, girlie. Don't get any of that on me!
We made some bird feeders. I particularly liked these pine-cone seedy ones.

What are these little pink chicks doing so cooped up?I certainly hope you don't plan on eating them!!!!
I had an interesting day and a nice sleep. I will keep you all informed of my travels around Britain this spring.
What are these little pink chicks doing so cooped up?I certainly hope you don't plan on eating them!!!!
Goodbye Trevor, Colin, Tristan and Hayley! See you soon!
4 comments:
We are so glad to see Betty (the cat, LOL)Puddles having fun. The chidren were ROFLOL (literaly!) as we read the post.
Trevor thought the fact that Betty worried about being smeared with peanut butter was hysterical. Tristan said that Betty may think the peeps are her babies. Colin was amazed that you have no snow at the moment. Hayley enjoyed the whole post, laughed about Jack feeling embarrassed and said Trevor would be too at first and she thinks this is wonderful fun.
They all send a great big thank you, as do I and they will look forward to further installments.
Dorothy, that is so adorable! I love that you and Jodi are doing that.
It is beautiful in England right now. You have sunshine and flowers? I am rather jealous.
I just wanted to stop by your blog. I decided I should visit SHS blogs more often.
~Kelly from SHS
Dorothy,
HOW FUN! It'll be fun to watch the travels.
Cynthia
What GREAT fun!
Post a Comment