I love it! Thanks for sharing. And WE do have Thanksgiving here! LOL! My poor English husband has Thanksgiving every year and the 4th of July! He is such a good sport.
We loved celebrating Thanksgiving whilst we lived in Canada and a couple of years ago some American friends shared theirs with us. It was good.
Britain needs an Autumn holiday. I'd love it if it were some kind of Thanksgiving, but the secular nature of society probably means if we did have another 'bank holiday' (which has been mooted) in the Autumn it would probably be celebrating something unwholesome.
4 comments:
I love it! Thanks for sharing. And WE do have Thanksgiving here! LOL! My poor English husband has Thanksgiving every year and the 4th of July! He is such a good sport.
It is lovely! I'll have to visit Yvonne and tell her.
Deedee,
We loved celebrating Thanksgiving whilst we lived in Canada and a couple of years ago some American friends shared theirs with us. It was good.
Britain needs an Autumn holiday. I'd love it if it were some kind of Thanksgiving, but the secular nature of society probably means if we did have another 'bank holiday' (which has been mooted) in the Autumn it would probably be celebrating something unwholesome.
Dorothy
I like the banner too. Looks great!
:))
Post a Comment