Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Book Tag Thingy

DeEtta tagged me for this. It looks like fun.

Here are the rules:
~Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages
~Open the book to page 123 and find sentence number 5.
~Post the next 3 sentences
~Tag 5 people.

Here are my results.

The book:
TinTin Au Pays Des Mots Tintin illustrated French-English Dictionary.

Page 123, sentence No5:
'Mille Milliards de mille sabords! Le courant est coupe: il n'y a plus de lumiere...Viens me voir lundi.'


Translation:
'Billions of blue blistering barnacles! The power has been cut off: there's no more light...Come and see me on Monday.'

Jolly handy that one, I must remember it for the next time we're in Gay Paree.

I tag the following ladies, but I don't mind if you don't have time to do this!


Bonni

Linda

Jackie

Alexandra

Joelyn

And I just want to thank everyone who keeps awarding me the Blog of Excellence award. I've not really had the time yet to think of 10 more blogs to pass it on to (who have not yet received it). Ten does seem to be a large number to think of! I'll keep you posted on whether I manage it! But thanks for thinking of me!

The kids' ASDAN folders need to be in for moderation this weekend so I'm a leetle bit swamped!

2 comments:

The Nowlin Family said...

"You're on!" says Team Nowlin! ;-)

Jodi said...

Sounds like something SpongeBob would say!