This is the BEFORE photo. Obviously, I thought they were exceedingly beautiful *without* make-up.
Hard at it. Phew, it must be so exhausting, all this studying!
The finished product. Grace was careful to be quite subtle with J-L as she is so fair. Not to mention, 3 years younger than her! I thought they looked quite nice!
Whilst they 'studied', I cooked! Roasted vegetable cous-cous with chickpeas, and cinnamon-apple cake.
Those poor girls are starving after all that hard work!
And that's Jack on the left being determined not to star in the photo! Just thought I'd point that out!{g}
7 comments:
Looks like a really fun time for the girls, and I don't blame Jack for hiding!
What fun! The girls look so lovely before and after.
They are both lovely....and the meal looked heavenly.
Very beautiful young ladies. And I've been noticing these bookshelves the last few posts. I love 'em!!
Donna, the bookcases are the Billy ones from IKEA!
I don't know how home-educating families survive without them!
I suppose you would be very hungry after such a lot of work, phew hope they had a long sleep afterwards!
Love the makeover pictures. They were beautiful before and look lovely after as well. And I have to say that cake looks YUMMY!
Post a Comment