In fact, Grace and Jack do a lot of 'jobs' around the house. They have a rota of general ones each day and they are also responsible for cleaning their own rooms. They do a pretty good job.
I needed to take photos of them working around the house on specific tasks as 'evidence' for the portfolio. They all look terribly staged.
For some reason, the ones of Jack make me laugh.
See what I mean?
Maybe it's just me.
And now, for a little light opera.
Yes, that's how he usually plays.
5 comments:
Ah Jack...your pictures always bring me such joy! Thanks for the giggle. I think you look quite natural playing the piano, btw! {big grin}
Ahhhhhhhh! The joy of children helping around the house . . and even with smiles on their faces :-)
LOL I LOVE the photo of Jack at the piano.
You can tell Jack, my mother had a *name* for people who sat down to do the ironing. And it wasn't a pretty one LOL
jackie
Fun pictures. Now to trick my lot into thinking that home management needs to be in this years homeschool portfolio even though we don't have ASDAN, thinking, thinking....LOL
Post a Comment