Although the kids usually enjoy coming too (lots of pretty things to look at and chairs to try out and rooms to gawp at.) this time they opted to stay home, whilst Jamie and I went to find a new computer chair for me and some fabric for a project at church. I loved the time we spent together. We had coffee in the restaurant, held hands and remembered when we were a young couple buying things for our first home. It was a very Valentiney thing to do.
Jack was happy because he got to assemble stuff when we got back. His forte.
Tessie was happy because there was a box to explore and shred.
And Grace was happy too...
We like IKEA round here.
6 comments:
IKEA has a restaurant and fabric and chocolate? !!! I have SO been missing out.
I'm with Grace on this one!!! :)
Hey wait a minute! The chocolate bar says, "Not Choklad." Is that some sort of funny way of convincing us housewives that you are NOT eating chocolate? Or is it just a way to make you feel better since you ARE eating "Not Choklad." ROTFLOL
A cool furniture store with chocolate too? Off to find the nearest IKEA. LOL
We just got an IKEA a few months ago . I need to go and check it out!
Hey, I was at IKEA a couple weeks ago and bought a computer chair for me (but no chocolate, alas). And Moses the computer chair turned out to be too short for my sorry excuse for a desk, so dh now has Moses in his office, and I am back with my decrepit but tall enough chair. Ah, well--hope yours works out better!
Post a Comment