It's hard to believe this young man is now 15 years old. I remember his birth and babyhood as though it were yesterday! Where is the time going?
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Jack turns 15
He had a low key day on his actual birthday as he went out with friends last Saturday and is having a whole bunch more over today for more frolicking. His gift from us was a snowboarding lesson at the Snow Dome, which he'll take next month.
It's hard to believe this young man is now 15 years old. I remember his birth and babyhood as though it were yesterday! Where is the time going?
It's hard to believe this young man is now 15 years old. I remember his birth and babyhood as though it were yesterday! Where is the time going?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jack!
15 does seem to be a big leap into manhood doesn't it?
Happy birthday to Jack.
Happy Birthday Jack!
Happy B-day! I hope you survived having all the kids over!
Happy, happy birthday Jack!
Post a Comment