Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Tudors Are Calling Us

Our Tudor Project. I've been collecting these books on my travels for a couple of years, knowing we'd get to them eventually. I'm now on the lookout for good resources on the English Reformation.

Don't worry, that gas fire isn't on!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your family will be doing a lot of reading! Very good collecting so many great books on the subject.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jodi, I LOVE to collect books!

My friend Kathryn just emailed me with some ideas about resources about the English Reformation too, so I am a happy bunny.

Dorothy

Anonymous said...

I see some of our favorites in the photo. LOL How awesome to study in ENGLAND....OK....maybe we should swap....next year I'll come to England and study English Reformation and you can come to TX and study.....um....the ALAMO.

Anonymous said...

Cool with me, DeEtta!

Though, does that mean that Mike will have to be a computer code-writer and play bass and lead musical worship at our church for the year and Jamie will have to be a military chaplain?

And I'd have to run a produce co-op! Eeek!

Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you just opened a box from Sonlight! This is awesome, Dorothy, and I can't wait to hear about it as you progress!