There are more than 13 places I lived but here are some.
RAF St Athan, South Wales
RAF Wildenrath, Germany
RAF Scampton, England
RAF Cosford, England
OK that's enough of the RAF stations {g} Too many to mention.
Swansea, Wales
Colchester, England
Harrow, London
Ascot, England
Ruislip, London
Brightlingsea, England
West Hollywood, California
Mississauga, Ontario
Chesham, England
OK, I need more ideas for Thursday Thirteens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
13 favorite songs of all time
13 favorite foods
13 teachers that made an impression on you (good or otherwise)
13 things you'll never say to your children
13 pets you've loved
13 favorite places to go / have been with your dh
13 favorite books
13 favorite memories of your dc
13 friends from your childhood
Hey, I'm on a roll!
oo la la Dorothy! I like that Big Ben curser you've got on your page :) Now, what were you saying about being computer tech inept? Hmmm?
Your blog is so much fun to read and the highlight of my Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings!
Post a Comment