Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Cold and Frosty Morning

We don't get hard frosts too often in this part of the country. The field looked so pretty with the grasses and tree branches encased in ice.

By the way, DeEtta, the houses beyond are the ones you'd be given to live in if you were ever posted here. But I hear they only just appointed a new chaplain! Do you think they need two?

Ahem...it's very cold. So, tell me why is my son wearing shorts?

Sunny and frosty is a great combination!


I wonder if sheep get cold?

8 comments:

Serenata said...

LOL at your son - mine has been wearing shorts today as well! Nothing like boys eh?

Debbie said...

Lovely pictures! And I can never figure out why kids wear what they wear. The day we went to get our Christmas tree, there was several inches of snow on the ground and there was one young man there will flip-flops on...now what is with that!

Renee said...

It's a teenage boy thing. My son keeps turning off the heat in his bedroom and it's below freezing here every night and most days.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

ARGH my hopes are dashed yet again...but we have 1 1/2 years here - anything could happen in that time - something BIG requiring another chaplain....hmmm.....

Kristine said...

BEAUTIFUL photos! I love it when things look this way, I don't get to see it very often!

We are expecting freezing rain today, and I'm hoping dh gets home before it gets bad. But my meatloaf and your colcannon will be perfect for dinner, lol!

Jodi said...

Beautifulpictures.
How nice of you to show De'Etta a preview of her future home. LOL

Alexandra said...

Beautiful pictures o the frost. The sheep look very toasty in their wool coats.

Cynthia said...

Wouldn't it be FUN for DeEtta to be posted in one of those houses!