Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Day 2007

Looking at the 'gift-opening' photos and being quite disturbed at how horrible Jamie and I look in them, I think I'm ready to start a new tradition. No gift opening until we've all showered and dressed! {vbg}

Jack receives his ipod at last! He saved up for half of it and we paid for the other half. It's been a long time coming!
Grace was feeling pretty miserable over Christmas due to a cold, but cheered up whilst opening her gifts!
The devastation after the flurry of gift-opening! It was fun!
The feast is about to begin!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

LOL, this was the first time in many, many years that the kids slept in long enough for me to shower, put on makeup and dress before they were ready to come down!

Poor Grace. :(

Looks like a lovely dinner.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I loved the after photo that you posted!

How's Grace feeling now? Poor thing. The cakes in the previous post looked so bright and festive. Good job girls!

Emily said...

Your after photo was GREAT! Also, I wish I could of been there to have that wonderful dinner with you all . . it looked GREAT!

Cynthia said...

I bet he's enjoying his iPod and has it all figured out by now.

There's always the aftermath to deal with, isn't there (LOL).