Thursday, December 06, 2007

My Garden in December

There's not much flowering in my garden right now. In fact, it's mostly bare sticks and a lawn that needs raking.{g} But I was inspired by this post of Debbie's to look out for something to photograph out there.








These photos are not nearly as pretty as hers, but it's nice to have a record of what an unkempt English garden looks like in the first week of December, after the wettest summer and driest autumn since records began.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I think your garden is lovely! I especially love the red berries.

Hanley Family said...

My garden is covered in a blanket of snow. : )

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!

Debbie said...

Dorothy, your garden still looks so nice. I love all the fruit.

Cynthia said...

I also saw Debbie's post. KEWL photos you both have. Maybe I'll venture outside one of these days and take a look at my beds.