Tessie knows where the most comfortable place in the house is. And when she's settled there it doesn't matter if Jack tries to get up 'You can't make me move.'
Dh's cat sleeps right in between my knees at night. But it's better than a 70 lb. dog, I suppose! (Like the one who always slept with me when I was a kid!)
It's waaaay too late here, I can't wait to check back on your Wales pics!
5 comments:
Awwww...Tessie is a great cat!
Go Tessie!
Ha! That is funny! Cute photos. :)
Dh's cat sleeps right in between my knees at night. But it's better than a 70 lb. dog, I suppose! (Like the one who always slept with me when I was a kid!)
It's waaaay too late here, I can't wait to check back on your Wales pics!
Hee, hee, hee cats do like to have their way no matter how uncomfortable it makes us people!
Post a Comment