Sunday, April 06, 2008

What Was That I Said About Spring?

Good job I got my washing dried yesterday. When it was Spring.
Instead of today. And remember those tulips?
There they are. Our tulips have to be robust here in England.{g}


We're off to stay in a caravan by the sea in North Wales tomorrow. Oh joy!
But it will be great because it's WORD ALIVE!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

What a difference a day makes! Hope it all melts quickly.

The Nowlin Family said...

Wow! I don't remember any spring snows while we were there! We can still see the vibrant tulip colors through the snow Thanks so much for sharing pictures with us.

Linda said...

What a contrast! Tulips have become my favorite flowers in the past couple of years. Of course, I have a brown thumb and can't grow them or anything else for that matter!

Yvonne said...

Oh goodness, brrrrr!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

oh my WORD - WOW! Have been thinking of you and praying for you.

Debbie said...

Oh, Dorothy, those snow pictures make me want to weep. My dad always called a late spring snow "poor man's fertilizer". Not sure why, something about the snow adding extra nitrogen to the soil or something.

Sure hope it melts soon and have a great time at Word Alive.

Renee said...

While dh and I were in Munich on Friday, we saw the European weather forecast and they said snow for England - YIKES

Alexandra said...

Have a lovely trip!

You've been memed: http://happyheartsathome.blogspot.com/2008/04/another-meme.html

Kristine said...

Oh, MY!!!! And right after all those nice spring shots!