Ah, the North Wales Coast in April. Chilly but bracing.
Pwllheli is the name of the nearby village. But don't even attempt to pronounce it unless you've lived in Wales for at least 6 years. Fortunately, I have. So, I'm okay.
Jamie, looking a bit grim. Probably because he has no idea how to pronounce Pwllheli.
Pwllheli is the name of the nearby village. But don't even attempt to pronounce it unless you've lived in Wales for at least 6 years. Fortunately, I have. So, I'm okay.
Jamie, looking a bit grim. Probably because he has no idea how to pronounce Pwllheli.
Jack with one of the many large marquees in the distance and approaching student-types.
Mountain alert. This one was Snowdon, I think. Or Yr Wyddfa, in Welsh. Which means 'Burial Place'. And yes, I can pronounce that too.
Jamie, not so grim after all.
7 comments:
Awwww...I love the picture of you and Jaime Not So Grim. So sweet!
What a wonderful time away. The scenery is gorgeous and you sure had a nice place to stay!
I love all the photos. Thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous scenery! But I loved the last one best of all.
(How DO you pronounce those words, Dorothy?)
Oh, Dorothy, I *love* that picture of you and Jamie!!
What a wonderful picture of you and Jamie!!! Your bond and love are so apparent in all that you write - and this photo is a marvelous illustration of it!
Gorgeous photos! I have a g-grandfather from Wales, including some old paperwork regarding land and I don't what else since I can't read the language. lol
What a beautiful place!
Post a Comment