This monthly blog post is turning into quite a useful record, for me, of what comes up, when! I don't know the names of many of these things, but June seems to be the best time of year in my garden.
My sage bush! This bush pokes through out wooden fence into the path. My neighbours admit they nick bits from this bush for their cooking! I approve.

Poppies and strawberry flowers. The strawbs I planted. The poppies must have been the birds!




It's late summer which looks a bit bare in my garden. I need to think ahead to plant something now which will fill that gap.
5 comments:
Your plants/flowers are beautiful. Do you have an overall pic of your garden???
all beautiful even if you don't know the names of some.
Beautiful flowers, Dorothy. Very nice.
Very little is blooming around here...and just the time I start noticing that the seasons are drastically different for flowers and such - we'll be moving. LOL
I enjoy the Garden Bloggers Bloom Day! I've taken some pictures, but haven't had time to post them...
Post a Comment