So, I followed this stream at a more sedate pace and sat down for a rest frequently. The birds were singing, a hare darted across my path.
Really!
I'm not making that up for dramatic effect. Or poetic licence. And I'm not going to use it as an analogy for something, either! LOL!
However, I felt like worshipping God. Out loud. In the open. Half way up a mountain.
Never done that before.
So I sang.
And that felt GOOD! I hope God liked it.
And the hare.
CAN I ASCEND the hill of the Lord?Can I stand in that holy place?
There to approach the glory of my God;
Come towards to seek Your face.
Purify my heart,
And purify my hands,
For I know it is on holy ground I’ll stand.
I’m coming up the mountain, Lord;
I’m seeking You and You alone.
I know that I will be transformed,
My heart unveiled before You.
I’m longing for Your presence, Lord;
Envelop me within the cloud.
I’m coming up the mountain, Lord,
My heart unveiled before You,
I will come.
I’m coming to worship,
I’m coming to bow down,
I’m coming to meet with You.
3 comments:
What a beautiful hug for heaven - thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness, I thought I was the only one who sang out loud in praise, with the bunnies...and well, here in Florida, gators. LOL My children will often say, "Oh no, there she goes again." Apparently, I'm rubbing off on Sam who has taken to singing worship songs in the shower. {g}
Beautiful...hare & all. ;-) Music to me is always a wonderful pathway to the Lord.
Post a Comment