Monday, May 12, 2008

What's Flowering in My Garden in May?

French Lavender Rosemary
Purple Verbena?
Mmm...some daisy-type thing
Bearded Iris
Chives
Aquilegia or Grandmother's Bonnet
Butterfly plant
Bluebells
Another daisy-type thing

Having posted these, I am now asking myself the question: Why is everything flowering in my garden right now purple?
It wasn't deliberate!

4 comments:

Renee said...

I was wondering the same thing at first but then I thought maybe Grace had something to do with it.

Debbie said...

Just lovely, Dorothy! You are quite a bit ahead of us and everything looks wonderful.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Dorothy! My favorites are the purple-tipped little daisy-like flowers in the last photos.

One day my yard will have flowers. Instead of mud, cast-off pieces of lumber, and rusty nails.

Brooke is planning our garden. She keeps telling me or her aunt what she's planning to plant and where. Her aunt gently tells her, "Um, Brooke, this is your PARENTS yard. You might want to check with them first."

Cynthia said...

I find that I notice more things about my flower beds now that I take pictures of them.