We took Jack to an evening of water games on a school field with the other youth from our Oxford church.
There were about 30 kids doing this sort of thing.
We had a BBQ afterwards. Jack so loves having his photo taken.
We walked past some rather lovely big houses and came upon this one. Nothing remarkableabout it, except the blue plaque.
Oh look!
I love Oxford.
There were about 30 kids doing this sort of thing.
We had a BBQ afterwards. Jack so loves having his photo taken.
We walked past some rather lovely big houses and came upon this one. Nothing remarkableabout it, except the blue plaque.
Oh look!
I love Oxford.
9 comments:
What a fun day! I love the house, D. I really need to come visit your neck of the woods one day.
Dorothy,
You have such fun with such great photo ops. I don't think mine in AL will compare
Isn't Oxford wonderful? Don't think we've been there in ages... one to add to our list.
Very kewl.
Oh, wait 'til I show Landon that house! :)
Oh WOW - called the kids to see this one...they are now thinking maybe England would be better than Italy - maybe. LOL
Oh WOW - called the kids to see this one...they are now thinking maybe England would be better than Italy - maybe. LOL
Cool! :-) Well, the house AND the water sports. ;-)
Excellent day out.
Post a Comment